SEDEX Member since June 1st 2011 until present
- Non-profit membership organization with the aim to direct the improvement in the global supply chain ethics.
- A secure online platform to share and view information on employment, health and safety standards, environmental and business practices.
- The largest collaborative platform for data sharing ethical supply chain.
- Sedex enables companies to effectively facilitate the sharing of information and organize the information supply chain with the aim of continuous improvement
- A global organization with members in over 150 countries.
ISO 9001: 2008, certified since December 23rd 2005 until present by SGS (Accredited by JAS-ANZ and UKAS).
- Meet customer/buyer satisfaction
- Maintain consistency of quality product results
- Improve the competitiveness of product in the global market
- Simplify the production process
- Simplify the process of continuous improvement
SA8000, certified since December 26th 2008 until December 25th 2011 by SGS
- Improve the competitiveness in the global market
- Improve the understanding and compliance with applicable labor laws and legal requirements